Lions and Liars

Friday, April 16, 2010


The first project of 2010 released by Reach Records was the cd "Lions and Liars" by Sho Baraka.



Needless to say, I was counting down the days until it was added to my iPod.

As with most cds, I do not like every song, but I do enjoy most of them!

I'm going to be posting about it once every week for a while. So, you might as well make yourself familiar with Sho Baraka and the inspiration of the album!

Join me as I have joined Sho in finding out what it means to
master the arena that God has placed you in for the glory of God!

Be a lion: run the jungle, master your arena. Make God known.

*A series of posts encouraging all of God's people to master the arenas that He has placed them in for His glory.*


CHECK OUT THE POSTS IN THIS SERIES BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW:
Lions Anthem
Be a Lion pt. 1
Be a Lion pt. 2
Be a Lion pt. 3
Be a Lion pt. 4
Be a Lion Finale



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)