Blogging Break

Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 9, 2014

Here we are at the end of August. These next few weeks are going to be PACKED, so I've decided that it is time for me to put up my "I'll be back" sign.

I don't have any posts that are 100% ready to be scheduled and I am absolutely out of time. It'll be quiet around here these next few weeks! 

Enjoy the last bits of your summer! Take some time to rest up, enjoy time with the ones you love, and soak in the warmth from the sun of summer. Start thinking about ways that you can transition into fall. I've got my list of resolves started and I've got my work cut out for me.


I'll be checking my e-mail so feel free to e-mail me anytime: victoria.mjfh@gmail.com  I'd love to hear from you!

Otherwise, I'll see you all soon!!!



 




I've been in contact with the winner of the Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Cream Giveaway! I always like it when hosts let EVERYONE know who the winner is, so I'll make the announcement now.

Congratulations, Gayle S., you are the WINNER!!!!


3 comments:

  1. woohoo! take that much needed break girl!
    we will be here when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are definitely nice every once in awhile...enjoy it! Hope the rest of your summer is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are enjoying your break! they are needed!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)