Let's Talk: Nail Polish

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Last month I told you all about Swagbucks...I don't know if you really understand what a great program it is, so without any deals with them or Julep, I've decided to tell you about one of my experiences with both companies.



I love painting my nails. I have a variety of colors ranging from dark reds and purples to shimery pinks and even turquoise. When I saw the opportunity to sign up for a Julep Maven subscription and receive some Swagbucks for it, I just had to give this subscription service a try!

If you're unfamiliar with Julep, they are a company that carries a wide variety of beauty products. My favorite thing about their nail polishes is that they are 5-free. Julep is probably most widely known for their monthly subscription service where their mavens receive nail polish and or beauty products. 

After taking the style profile quiz, it was determined that my style is "classic with a twist". The great thing about being a maven is that you have the opportunity to preview the boxes and choose the one that best fits your tastes.

I took advantage of this preview period and found that the purple and gold polishes in the "bombshell" box caught my eye, so I opted for that one instead.



Even though I already knew what was going to be in my box, I couldn't wait to open it! They included a coupon, a style card complete with a quote on the back, and a pamphlet explaining their company.

I never knew a little purple box could make me so excited!


My "bombshell" box came with a Julep's "Freedom Polymer Top Coat", a beautiful purple called "Bette" , and a shimery gold called "Zelda".

I already know that I'm going to love them all and that "Zelda" will be a go-to during any season. 


Julep offers their mavens a selection of discounted items that can be selected as add ons. I chose this deep purple called "Gayle" as an add on.



I'm grateful to Swagbucks and Julep for partnering together to offer this promotion! I couldn't report a more pleasing experience and I will be happy to recommend BOTH companies to all of my friends, starting with you!

Take your style quiz HERE and sign up to receive your first Julep Maven box free!

You might also enjoy signing up for Swagbucks HERE so that you can begin earning for your searches and taking advantage of promotions like these right away!



*Once again: I was not compensated for this post in any way. Swagbucks and Julep have no idea that I have shared my experiences with them with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)