As you probably noticed, I just gave my blog a fresh new look....When I checked in this morning to do a new post, I forgot that I had changed everything and actually thought that I was at a blog besides my own! I'm not sure if I like this bright new look yet. What do you all think of it?
These last few months, my family has been having the privilege of meeting and spending time with new people. We have traveled far and wide going to conferences, family retreats, meetings, etc. As someone who loves to travel I'm almost always up for some sort of trip. When new people and places are involved, I get that much more excited.
For me, these getaways have been great for a number of reasons:
- the house is clean when we leave and I have an excuse to pursue cleanly perfection
- the van is in order with the luggage area neatly packed and arranged, snacks and drinks to go around, etc.
- the Biblical teaching and discussions are such a blessing
- the new faces and old faces that eagerly wait to meet, greet, and speak with you
- the scenery between here and wherever we go is always worth seeing
- we come home feeling refreshed, often times closer together, and ready to live out loud
Why do you enjoy taking trips?