* The Little Prince. A Man Called Ove. Grantchester (season 3 is airing in America, you guys!!!).
* Broccoli Salad. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Turning leftovers into dinners two and three times over.
* Dry cereal without milk.
* Learning more about writing from F. Scott Fitzgerald himself.
* Mornings on the patio.
* Friends...Getting together with them. Talking with them. Having conversations in the comments of each other's blogs.
* When the sun starts to shine just as I'm getting ready to clean the house.
* Opening the windows.
* Having so many reasons to say "Thank you" lately.
* Writing fiction again.
Before I sign off for the weekend, I'll leave you with a few more things...This poem. This song. This video (which I may or may not quote whenever I see someone swerving). This hobby. And two lovely examples of what happens when bloggers decide to ramble.
So, tell me, what are YOU into right now?