|December 19, 2014|
* As far as I can tell, Levi's have quit making Ladies 518s. These happen to be my FAVORITE jeans ever.
* Trivia Crack is a ton of fun. Thanks to Luke who got me hooked, to Garrett for showing me how it worked, and to my Mom for saying, "GAME ON!"
* When weird facts come up, take note! They will be very useful in Trivia Crack.
* H.O.M.E.S. is an acronym for The Great Lakes: Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior. And that I can never remember what lake the "E" stands for.
|December 18, 2014|
* How to eat and make corn souflee. Both are super easy and this dish is pretty much the best thing to serve with ham or chicken divan or just because you want it.
* Sprite and peanuts are EXCELLENT together.
* How to make all the changes I wanted to make to my blog! Thanks to all of you who answered e-mails, did Google searches, and shared your codes with me!
|December 21, 2014|
* Netflix is different in different countries. Shout out to Jayda for NOT laughing at me! :)
* My friend Jay knew Mr. Rogers' REAL neighbors!
* Time with God in His Word is never a waste of time.
What did you learn this winter?