The MOST Wonderful Time of the Year

Sunday, December 01, 2013

via

It's the first day of Advent! I never realize how much I have been looking forward to this part of the Christmas season until it is HERE. 

This year I'm going through a study called "Come Lord Jesus Come" that I found over at Gospel Centered Discipleship. 

Check it out, download your own FREE copy, and be ready to have a wonderful time with God this Christmas season! 

I've just finished the reading for Day One and I'm already super excited for the the next 24 days!!! 



How are you celebrating advent this year?

Are you doing any particular study? I'd love to hear about it!!! 







2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've actually done something to celebrate Advent. And I'm super excited about it! I have an app on my phone that has daily devos. It is aimed mostly at families with children, but it has great reflection questions that help me get started. Then, I also have e-book that I downloaded that is by John Piper. It is laid out as daily readings as well. I like how Advent can be celebrated as a countdown to Christmas and celebrating that Jesus was born or as a celebration and looking forward to His second coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we always did advent growling up - and over the years I've just let it slide. t his year I found a simple advent to help get me back in the routine! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)