Currently: September 2017

Friday, September 08, 2017

September 8, 2017
September is the perfect month. Summer isn't quite over and yet the back to school season has
everyone feeling as though they've been granted a fresh start. I've been thinking about all of my favorite fall things lately as I do my best to soak up every bit of summer that we have left.

This summer went by at a slow and steady rate. It was FULL. It didn't seem like it flashed by and yet I'm definitely not ready to bid it farewell just yet. I traveled and we had a part to play in a handful of productions. There was plenty of time for beach days and hiking and somehow I spent less time with my friends than ever, but it didn't bother me too much.

A new month is here and I'm currently...

Celebrating: The pieces of summer that are hanging on, my birthday, and this new season of life that we've entered into.

Watching: We finally finished up Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. We've also watched Compete to Eat, The Help, Monk, and a little Sue Thomas. I've been in the mood for Downton Abbey, but haven't actually turned it on yet.

Welcoming: Change. For the first time in my life...I'm not completely sold on the idea, but I'm doing my best and trusting God with the rest.

Preparing: My fall resolves. I've had some specific themes on my mind and I'm doing my best to zero in on the tone I want this fall to have.

Photographing: Hardly anything. I haven't used my camera camera in MONTHS. I've been itching to get back into it.

Linking up with Anne and Lowanda!

What makes your currently list?

3 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with change too, unless it was my idea haha. Here's hoping all the changes in your life happen seamlessly and easily.
    And I was just telling my mother-in-law about The Help and that she needs to watch it. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the Help and Monk!! :) And happy (belated) birthday!! I'm sorry I've been such a bad blog commenter, but I am excited to jump back into all the posts I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about September. Good stuff. And now I want to re-watch some Downton Abbey :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)