|March 27, 2018|
I'm back with another round of what I've been into lately. This one seems to be the food version. Along with everything on this list, I've been into putting one foot in front of the other with specific goals and intentions in mind. I always have a to-do list or five going, but lately, it's been more than just that one habit that keeps me on track. Those lists have been what have kept me going.
I'm looking forward to the day when this feeling of just wanting to throw in the towel is over. If I'm honest, I wonder if it ever will be. Hit me with your remedies for those moments when people are getting the best of you, would ya?
Okay, back to what I've been into lately...
* Eggs with salsa and cheese over corn bread.
* Two scoops cocoa mix, one scoop instant coffee, boiling water.
* Most of an hour shooting hoops in the afternoon.
* Eating lunch outside.
* Checking off books that I've been meaning to read forever. I've finished The Hobbit and the first three books in the Wrinkle In Time series and I'm working on LOTR and the rest of the WIT series.
* At least doing the Swagbucks poll most days
* Setting up shop in my window seat.
* Adding strawberries to the fresh fruit rotation and asparagus to the veggie one.
* Reading this book with my friend Shauna (who lives on the other side of the country) and taking one of my long walks while having our book club chat about it over the phone.
* Being honest about what's going on and not letting myself see giving up as an option.
What have you been into lately?