Let's Play A Game

Monday, April 12, 2010

A challenge to anyone who reads this post:
Leave a comment answering the question I ask in this post! :)


One thing I love to do on Friday night is to have dinner, bake a sweet treat, and enjoy a movie.

For those of you who know me well, I actually enjoy a good movie any night! But, there is just something about planning ahead and anticipating an especially good one.

Some of my favorite Friday dinners tend to have an Italian flare.

spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread

chicken alfredo, broccoli, and garlic bread

Sometimes I get in the mood for something entirely different.

hamburgers, french fries, onion rings, and of course sweet tea

As far as sweet treats go...

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Brownies

Nuts and Bolts

Toffee Bars

When I choose movies you never know what you're in for. I love a good mystery, but then again I like a little drama too.

And Then There Were None

The Shop Around the Corner

Though None Go With Me

For something a little longer...

North and South (2004)


What are some of your favorite dinners, sweet treats, and movies?

3 comments:

  1. Dinner:

    Grape Leaves, Pita, Hummus
    Spaghetti WITH meatballs *smile*
    BBQ Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
    Alfredo, Salad, bread
    Shrimp - any which way!

    Sweet Treats:

    Halvah (I'm out...hint, hint!)
    Choco Chip Cookies
    SaltySweet Popcorn

    Movies:

    Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
    To Kill a Mockingbird
    Amazing Grace
    Jane Austen Flicks
    Remember the Titans

    I'm sure there are more...but there ya go!

    Love you -
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Dearest!!! :) I don't know that I would have been able to guess all of yours. It's funny how that works, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foods:
    Shrimp scampi with pasta and white sauce
    Grilled chicken sandwiches
    Homemade pizza

    Snacks:
    Popcorn with lemon pepper seasoning
    Muddy Buddies
    Pretzels with mustard

    Movies:
    I Am David
    Confessions of a Shopaholic
    Enchanted

    Have a delightful day, friend!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)