Looking and Striving

Sunday, July 25, 2010



Many people want to know what I am looking for in a husband. Not only do I have a list of what he must be, but I also use that list as a standard by which I strive to live.

I should note that my list is rooted in the Word of God.

On the same trip to the river that I wrote about before, I heard another song with a line that stuck out to me in a new way.

This line is the best way to summarize what I am looking for and what I am striving to be.

I cannot remember what song it was and I have not been able to figure it out yet.
It went like this:


"Love God, hate sin".



It reminds me of this Scripture from Ecclesiastes 12:13

The end of the matter; all has been heard.
Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)