Kiki and Meg are hosting The Circle this month! If you haven't heard, they're doing a "what's in your bag" theme this time around.
Today you get a candid look into my bag. I'm a big bag full of stuff kind of person. I have a main purse, but I have back ups for different activities and outfits. This means that everything isn't always transferred from one bag to the next. Today's look shows that there are several things missing.
|My "go-to" bag. Macy's Christmas Sale 2012|
I emptied my purse this morning and found...
* a waterbottle
* a clean pair of socks (on long drives after a day of sandals I'm ready for something on my feet)
* my sunglasses case that my Mom
* the black pouch is what I keep my cellphone in
* my purse hanger (I found this in the gift section of a little sandwich shop and it's GREAT)
* chapstick, hair clips, thumbdrive, paint chip, and a quarter
* pen, grocery lists, sticky notes, and movie stubs (apparently screen 6 is where it's at?!?!)
* my keys: keychain was my Grandma's, my brother gave me the dog tag piece in South Dakota last February, and the ribbon is so that I can always find them wherever they end up in my bag
* my wallet
When I bought this purse I knew I wanted a crossbody strap AND a short strap. I had a picture in my head of what I hoped it would look like and this was IT. When I saw the little sparrow on the front, the deal was sealed - it's my favorite thing about this bag!
What's in YOUR bag?