|December 17, 2014|
Forever ago, my friend Kiki did this kind of post and challenged me to join in. I'm finally getting around to it. Here are five pretty silly things about me that you might not necessarily know.
1. I could eat hamburgers several times a week. I always order them. They're one of my default foods. I'm practically always craving them.
2. I really want "every time" to be one word. They're not (right?). Just to be safe, I usually write the sentence so that I can use something that means the same thing but doesn't require me to make a decision.
3. I LOVE the Nutcracker Ballet. The music from it is the ONE soundtrack that has my undying devotion. Babes In Toyland (the Keanu Reeves/Drew Barrymore version) is a close second.
4. Jack (from Babes In Toyland) and Theo Huxtable were the first two men under the age of 65 that I had eyes for. Truthfully though, they were later joined by Matt Camden in making me wish that I had an older brother.
5. I've always wanted my first child to be a boy. And I'd like a set of boy/girl twins, but not as firstborn(s). Funny how we all assume that at some point we're going to have children...
What are five things about YOU that I might not necessarily know?