5 More Things About Me pt. 2

Thursday, June 09, 2016

May 14, 2016

*I like cereal dust and I never get mad that someone only left that in the bottom of the cereal bag. My favorites are the dust left behind on Frosted Shredded Mini Wheats and Frosted Flakes.

*I LOVE the smell of boxwoods. It's super comforting and reminds me of swinging on the porch swing with my Granny. It's even better if the air happens to be slightly chilly after a long hot day.

*Taking tests is my biggest weakness. I have TERRIBLE test anxiety and it doesn't seem to have gotten any better with age. Spontaneous tests are actually one of my biggest fears.

Just this week I went in to transfer my license which required me to pass the written exam. I didn't realize that that was going to be the case and I didn't pass. When I took the PSAT back in high school, I got a phone call telling me that test day had been changed and I needed to come in. I didn't do very well on that one either and it was just a PRACTICE test. 

*I often plan reading lists for myself, but then other times, I just read whatever looks good for months at time. You can check out my summer reading list if you haven't already!

*Foreign Films are my pick nine times out of ten. Two of my current go-to movies happen to be foreign films. (For those of you who are wondering, they are a French film called "Last Love" and a German film called "Mostly Martha".)

On that note, I usually have about six movies that I watch again and again for a while. I've been this way my whole life. I can think back to times of my life and usually remember the movies that were on rotation.

That's me. 

What's something that I might not know about YOU? 

Do we have any of these things in common?


4 comments:

  1. What are the six movies you watch again and again? We are that way with The Princess Bride, Pride and Prejudice (me only), Tangled, Secondhand Lions, Captain America and some others I can't think of right now. I've never known it to be called cereal dust! I like it! It's like fairy dust. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never even thought about the smell of boxwoods! They surround my parents' home and now that you bring it up, it is one of the most comforting things to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foreign films?! You cultured one, you. And pleeeease come to my house and have all the cereal dust you want! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are the only person I know who likes cereal dust (or at least has said so). That is such a random, but unique fact!

    I rarely ever watch foreign films. I feel like it's such a classy thing to do, but I just haven't found many that I've liked. I'm so mainstream, ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)