Over and Out

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

December 16, 2014 via my sister :)

The last few weeks have been a WHIRLWIND. We finished up School House Rock and after we rested up from that, I decided not to worry too much about figuring out our "new routine" because I knew my trip was coming up. 

The last few weeks have been FULL. We got the house back into shape after coming and going at all hours of the night and day during the run of the show. I finished up the sixth Harry Potter book (and failed to post my latest reads post). I'll tell you this, six is my FAVORITE!

We played volleyball and I continued meeting up with my mid-week group when I could. I said yes to a spontaneous walk with my friend Annika. We went to trivia night at a local pizza place and took third overall!

The weather warmed up and I puttered around in my garden and made my first trip of the season to the dump with the odds and ends I picked up. I obsessed over diligently worked on the two pieces I'm entering into a writing contest. And like a crazy person, agreed to have a movie night at my house.

Now, it's Tuesday. I'm flying out to MA and I'll be gone for a few weeks. I meant to schedule posts, but then decided not to. I'm soooo out of whack that I only JUST packed my bag this morning. Yes...Hours before my plane leaves. I really hope I didn't forget anything.

So, I'm off. I do have ONE post scheduled for later next week. Thanks for putting up with my "schedule".

I'll see you when I get back!!! 



5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about your trip to Massachusetts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I look forward to hearing more about what you thought about book six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)