The Days Before: Beginning

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The day after Thanksgiving, Christmas begins!

I pull out the Christmas CD's, Christmas movies, and Christmas decorations.

Some of My Favorite CD's Are:
"The Living Room Sessions" - Chris Rice
"Christmas Sing with Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby"
"I'll Be Home For Christmas" - Various Artists
"Favorite Carols of Christmas" - Various Artists
"Gift Rap" - CMR and Friends

Some of My Favorite Movies Are:
"It's A Wonderful Life"
"White Christmas"
"Holiday Inn"

Some of My Favorite Christmas Decorations:
Nativity Scene - especially the one that used to belong to my mom's parents
Jesse Tree
Green Garland Strung With Lights
Snowmen
Spiced Candles


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)