5 More Things About Me pt. 6

Thursday, April 13, 2017

November 7, 2015

If I could have a superpower it would be teleporting. Too many of my favorite people live too far away.

I am obsessed with scavenger hunts. I used to make them for my brother and sister all of the time. They are the perfect weekend activity...I don't care how old you are.

I have no problem watching movies in multiple sittings. This is half because I tend to fall asleep and half because I actually enjoy watching them this way. When we were in jr. high, my friend Jordan and I spent several weeks making our way through Pearl Harbor. After school we'd pop the tape in while munching on bowls of cereal, hot pockets, otter pops, or banana cookies from the freezer. The day we finished it made us both feel so lost. We didn't want it to end. Later on, we took a Saturday and watched it all in one sitting.

I will go for a walk or sit out in the sun anytime anywhere. If it's "safe", of course.

I cannot start or keep a fire going. For anything. I can, however, roll up a mean sleeping bag. As long as it has a string and not one of those elastic bands.


What are some things I might not know about YOU?



4 comments:

  1. I cannot re-roll a sleeping bag..once it's undone it will never be the same. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this looks like my own list. Haha. Teleporting would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to be able to teleport! I think that may be the super power I would choose as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ethan can't stand that I fall asleep in movies. In the theater, at home, at a friend's house. It doesn't always happen, but the movie better begin early if you want me to pay attention and finish it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)