|March 29, 2017|
Every now and then it's fun to take some time to think about things that we are looking forward to. I think it's safe to say that Kiki is the one who got me started on this. I don't do it alllll the time, but when I do, I'm glad that I did. It's a short-term bucket list of sorts.
I'm looking forward to...
* The first swim of the summer.
* Planting my garden.
* Taking a trip to SC. I never travel. Except for when I do.
* Some seriously HOT days. I'm a freak and I can't wait.
* The first iced toasted marshmallow latte of the year.
* Hearing the results of the writing contest. UPDATE: I placed!!!
* Taking naps in the sun again.
* The next time Jay comes to town.
* Reading MHC's newest release.
Your turn! What are some things you're looking forward to?