Examining that Number One

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two of the courses that I'm taking right now are sociology and Biblical evangelism. Aside from these studies, the theme of my life has been the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. As a Christian, this should ALWAYS be the theme, but I'm diving deep into what it really means to live the cross centered life.

After coming across the above video, I felt like I just had to share it.

Whether you've taken the time to watch the video or plan to do it after you read this post, please take the time to ask yourself:

Am I truly living to know Him and to make Him known?
or
Have I tossed Jesus into the backseat
right alongside of the tissues, umbrella, and spare blanket?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)