Well, it happened...I vlogged and I'm sharing it with all of you! You can thank my friend Faith and her Golden Vlog link up (which you should most definitely join, by the way)!
It seems to be the custom in the vlogging world to apologize for all of the silly mistakes and to use some variation of the word "vlog" exactly one million times in the posts that surround them. I'd be here for quite a while if I tried to do all of that, so let's just get on with it.
It's my first vlog, it's 3 minutes long, and my Mom's only comment was, "You didn't even wish them a 'Merry Christmas' or a 'Happy New Year'!!!"
Here are the questions that Faith assigned this month:
1. What's your favorite Christmas song (and sing a few bars?)?
2. Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
3. Are you a last minute present wrapper or are you done buying and wrapping presents way in advance?
4. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
5. What are a couple things on your wish list?
6. What is a favorite Christmas memory you have?
7. If you are married, how do you split up time with each family?
8. Do you stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve?
9. Do you get dressed up or get comfy in your pjs?
10. Do you have your resolutions planned by the new year or think of them once the year is here?
Thanks for watching! I'd love to hear your vlogging (and EDITING) tips!