Here We Go
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
2014 was a big year for this little space. I put more time into it than I ever have before. I worked with several brands, joined a few blogging networks, hosted and co-hosted new projects, took a class, and found the topics that seem to be "mine".
After years of mostly keeping to myself, I made some really great friends! You know who you are, but you can't know how much you encourage me as a Christian and inspire me as a woman and as a blogger. If we could all live in one city I'd love that...but, I'm grateful for the community we have built together!
We're all making plans for 2015. There are a few things you should know:
* The goal that I'm most excited about is that my side bar is going to look different. I'll be contacting people asking if they'd like to advertise their blog or Etsy shop on my side bar - for FREE. This is a way for me to give back to all of you. Consider this an invitation to contact me if you're interested!
* Earlier this month, Ask & Answer began because I just couldn't wait any longer. I thought round one was a lot of fun. We'll keep this up as long as you all continue to enjoy it!
* I'm working on ways to make navigating OLD material on my blog a little easier. There are so many new faces around here, I'd love to make looking around fun for you!
* Kiki and I are already talking about hosting another letter exchange. I hope you'll help spread the word! What time of year works best for you?
* I'm toying with the idea of switching up the design. Does my purple font drive you nuts?
I have a few other things up my sleeve too. For now, I'm enjoying some special time with my family and hoping that in 2014 Through * For * By has brightened your day, encouraged your soul, and given you many reasons to praise God!
Happy New Year!