It's just time for a list...A list of the things that I am looking forward to this fall.
* Putting my new library card to some serious use.
* My birthday is next Thursday...Only, I didn't realize that it wasn't next Wednesday until I sat down to write this post. Strange! 23, WHERE did you come from?
* The final cook out weekend happening at my house in a few weeks.
* I started a book club!!! We're reading "Persuasion" and we'll have our first meeting at the end of this month.
* Hitting up another living history event at a local museum.
* The SCHEDULE that comes with fall. I thrive on routine, predictability, and goal setting.
* A trip to the corn maze/pumpkin patch - maybe?
* Warm drinks, candles, sweaters, leaves, the CRISP air, movie nights, game playing on Sunday afternoon...My list could go on here!
What did I leave out? What are you looking forward to this fall?