I was selected to receive Influenster's Moda VoxBox. As you can see, it was jam packed with some really great products! Let's talk about them...
* I LOVED the Swiss Miss Simple Cocoa. With only five ingredients, I felt better about drinking it and it truly was RICH and creamy.
* The Resource Natural Spring Water left my mouth feeling tingly. I do enjoy bottled water, but there was something about this one that I didn't like.
* I've been using JERGENS Ultra Healing lotion for years. They've got a new formula and have been running a 7 day challenge. I didn't realize notice a difference between the new and old formula, but I will continue using this lotion!
* Hair Food was new to me. This Moisture Hair Mask seems to work really well. I love the smell and the fact that my dead ends almost disappear after I use this product. If you're after smooth, silky, healthy hair (that smells nice) this is worth trying out.
* Whoever thought of a soft pack of Puffs is a genius! My Grandma always kept a box of tissues in her car and when I got my car I followed suit. When you have kids climbing in and out of the back seat, tissue boxes soon become rather crushed. This soft pack would fit under the seat or above the back seat perfectly. I love it!
I'm not a make up wearer. However, I've always enjoyed playing around with it. Since I don't wear makeup, my lips and skin stay pretty clear and healthy. That said...
* My lips are rarely chapped, so I don't feel like I can give an honest review of the Rimmel London Moisture Lip Liner. I think the idea is a good one, but it didn't leave my already moisturized lips feeling any different.
* I loved the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick! They sent me a crazy bright color, but the name won me over because it is "As You Want Victoria"! I loved the way this lipstick covered my lips and felt on them. This will provide great color and leave your lips feeling hydrated rather than "under attack".
* I have sensitive eyes so it's not a good idea for me to wear mascara, however I did try out the Rimmel London Rockin' Curves Mascara that was included in this box. It went on really well and the shape of the wand was pretty handy. I think it could take some getting used to, but overall, I think you'll love it.
*Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa = $2.29 || Five Stars
* Resource Bottled Spring Water = $1.49 || Two Stars
* JERGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer = $5.99 - $6.99 || Four Stars
* Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask = $14.99 || Four Stars
* Puffs Soft Pack = $1.99 - $2.49 || Five Stars
* Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner = $5.99 - $6.49 || Two Stars
* Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick = $6.99 - $7.49 || Four Stars
* Rimmel London Scandeleyes Rockin' Curvves Mascara = $5.49-$5.99 || Four Stars
To learn more about Influenster or to sign up, be sure to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll get you a referral link!
*I received this box from Influenster for review purposes. All thoughts are my own honest opinion.