I'm so excited to announce that I get to co-host this month's The Circle link up with Kiki!!!
I met Kiki earlier this year and we have become great friends. She teaches pre-school and she has a serious knack for taking pictures of everyday things in ways that make them look beautiful. She is also the brains behind The Circle which happens to be one of my favorite link ups!
The theme this month is to share 5-10 of your essentials. What things make you you?
1. Reformation Study Bible - I received this Bible when I graduated from high school and it is something that plays a HUGE part in my life.
2. Walking and Photography - I snapped this shot during a walk on Cape Cod. Wherever I go there are two things that I always do: find a walking route and take pictures of things that catch my eye.
3. Reading - My favorite genres are literary fiction, mysteries, and auto biographies/biographies. I especially love reading outside.
4. Gardening - Thanks to Julie I use these gloves. Thanks to Alice I use steak knives. Thanks to both of them, my Mom, and my Grandma I have come to love growing flowers and vegetables.
5. Baking - My favorite room in every house is the kitchen. Cinnamon Biscuits are one of my go-to recipes.
6. Bags - I picked up this purse when I was supposed to be Christmas shopping a few years ago. I didn't "need" it, but it was THE perfect bag. I'm always carrying things for other people and I have quite a few essentials (remember THIS post?).
7. Family Time - It's no secret, I love people. I love pulling out a board game and some snacks and spending time playing games with my friends and family.