Introducing: Journey Together

Thursday, February 11, 2016


July 1, 2014

For a while now I've really wanted to make some kind of regular email update available to my readers. After much research, I learned that there are far too many rules and regulations involved with this process than I want to mess with right now. SOOOO, after almost deciding to give the whole thing up, I came up with the idea of making this update available right here on my blog.

It's going to be called Journey Together and a new edition will go live on the first Thursday of the month. It won't be shared like a regular post which means you'll have to watch for a link in order to access it.

You can expect content that I won't be sharing anywhere else. My goal is to use Journey Together to offer you a few more things that I think will brighten your day, encourage your soul, and give you a reason to praise God!

After a few few hang ups on the technical side of things, I'm excited to announce that the first edition is available now. You can view it by clicking HERE. I've added a button on my side bar that you will be able to use to view the most recent edition.

Before you head over to check it out, I need to ask for your help...The technical issue I was dealing with involves getting Blogger to interact with/read the HTML on a .png with links built into it. I've scoured the internet for tutorials and asked a few people that I thought might be able to help me, but I can't seem to get it to work. Anyone know how to do this? If you do, please let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats on this! Send me an email detailing your problem with the HTML/PNG a bit more. I don't really understand the issue you're having, but I may be able to help. (And if I can't, Dan the man can!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)