Intermission: The New Season

Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, that's that. January 2011 marks the beginning of a new season.

Perhaps August 21 - December 21, 2010 were given to me to ease out of the old and into the new. I do not know.

So far, all I know about right now is that I am finishing up my studies and teaching my siblings. On the side I'm keeping a house, cooking meals, and washing clothes. As I have time I get to fellowship with a dear friend. That alone keeps my time very occupied.

May the Lord continue to establish me in Himself. May I continue to find my greatest joy in knowing Him. May this season and any that follow continue to flow out of that relationship I have with Him. May my life shout that it is not my own.

But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. (Acts 20:24 ESV)

After all, this is my journey for Him. It is THROUGH * FOR* BY Him. For my determined purpose is that I may know God. That I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving, recognizing, and understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly. That I may be continually transformed into His likeness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)