Here we have a book I am reading...
A cup of tea, a cozy blanket, and fingernails that are NOT actually orange.
A little boy's hand, a candy wrapper that ended up on the floor, and an attempt to rid the house of ants....I think I found the connection.
A bag whose contents include a piece of my new swimsuit.
* Another win in baseball.
* A trip to the city which included the purchase of a new swimsuit. I came home with the bottoms and had to order the top because they didn't have my size in the store.
* Another trip to a different city to go to the dentist and do some more shopping.
* A day to rest before heading out for a long weekend.
*Getting stuff done around the house (i.e. laundry and cleaning) after not being around to do it for most of the week.
*Making (and enjoying) a pot of chili on a rainy day.
*The anticipation of some packages arriving in the mail (they're not here yet).
*My rotten attitude when a day of shopping and NOT finding a swimsuit started to wear on me.
*Situations outside of my control....Pray for them! Pray for me!
* My laptop's screen is remaining black even when it seems to be on.
* Ants...It's spring and this year they are literally EVERYWHERE. I basically carry around fogger and powder whether I'm in the house, on the patio, or in the gardens.