From Four Days

Friday, April 27, 2012

Four Pictures


Here we have a book I am reading...

A cup of tea, a cozy blanket, and fingernails that are NOT actually orange.

A little boy's hand, a candy wrapper that ended up on the floor, and an attempt to rid the house of ants....I think I found the connection. 

A bag whose contents include a piece of my new swimsuit.

Highs
* Another win in baseball.

* A trip to the city which included the purchase of a new swimsuit. I came home with the bottoms and had to order the top because they didn't have my size in the store.

* Another trip to a different city to go to the dentist and do some more shopping. 

* A day to rest before heading out for a long weekend. 

*Getting stuff done around the house (i.e. laundry and cleaning) after not being around to do it for most of the week.

*Making (and enjoying) a pot of chili on a rainy day. 

*The anticipation of some packages arriving in the mail (they're not here yet). 

Lows
*My rotten attitude when a day of shopping and NOT finding a swimsuit started to wear on me. 

*Situations outside of my control....Pray for them! Pray for me!

My laptop's screen is remaining black even when it seems to be on. 

* Ants...It's spring and this year they are literally EVERYWHERE. I basically carry around fogger and powder whether I'm in the house, on the patio, or in the gardens.

1 comment:

  1. I promise the package is shipped - should be arriving any day - If only I had a million dollars and could have overnighted the box to you! Yes - I checked it costs one million to ship from me to you:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)