In "honor" of the 11th Frankly Friday and due to my not having a definite idea of exactly what to write about this week, I'm going to give you 11 random things!
* Today, is my brother's birthday. He's 20 and still kind of a knuckle head. I think I am more excited about his birthday mail than he is....Long story short, he lives across the country these days. He didn't even bother to go to the post office to pick it up. Monday is Veteran's Day (right?) which means he won't get it until Tuesday. IF he remembers. I love that boy, even if he is Eeyore (or...batman)!
* I have been eating WAY too many cookies. I can't figure out if it's because I want to eat them or I want to bake. Whatever the case, I need to slow down.
* I want this book...I've been seeing it everywhere and it looks like it would be fun to go through.
* And this book too, I'm always up for learning something new.
* This article about Francis Chan and his family really shook me up a few weeks ago...It's still shaking me up.
*Tonight I switched things up for dinner. I'm trying out this Tyler Florence recipe. I had a prepping party in the kitchen this afternoon. Now, I'm getting ready to go put everything together.
* Once Upon A Time is on Netflix. Let's just say I could sit and watch every single one.
* Which brings me to my next thing....It's time for those dumb, cheesy, CLEAN Christmas movies again. What are your suggestions? I own a bunch of the old classics and a few Hallmark ones, but I'm always looking for new ones!
* I've been trying to learn to crochet. Why is it so difficult? The good news is that I still have like five months of winter left to learn.
* Five months of winter. It's not snowing here yet, but I know it's coming. Five months of winter. This is the time of year I think about moving to Jamaica.
* Being in the house more has me looking around and wanting to put things on the walls. Pictures, word posters (what do we call them?), shadow boxes, whatever, I just want to change things up a bit. I don't live in a beachy area. I don't have a beachy house. Everything I've been drawn to reminds me of the ocean. It's the five months of winter thing, I think.
So there you go...11 things on the 11th week of Frankly Friday. Hope you have a great weekend!
Buy good books, watch good movies, love people, don't eat too many cookies, learn something new, and remember to check your mail!
Oh, and don't let the five more months of winter thing get you down!