|May 8, 2014|
Kiki and Samantha are hosting this month's "The Circle" link up. They've decided that the theme this month is GOALS. I don't think I've set any real goals since last fall. I did very well at keeping them and I think I'm ready to start "working" on some more again.
* Learn more about growing green beans. Over the last few weeks I've planted cucumbers, sweat peas, green beans, and morning glories from seeds. I came home yesterday to find so many sprouts coming up and that makes me pretty excited!
* Continue reading through the books on my list. Goodreads is so much fun. Not only do I keep track of what I've read and what I want to read, but I also get to find out about new books and the books that my friends are reading.
* Keep writing in concentrated sessions. I started really writing this spring and I've kept it up. College was full of writing, writing, and more writing and I've missed it.
* Begin the Bible memory program that I just learned about over the weekend. It involves an index card for each book of the Bible. You write the outline of the book on one side and references to the verses you've memorized with key word prompts on the other. You go over one card every day and read a Psalm or a Proverb. At the end of the year you've gone over the whole Bible like 12 times and you've read through the Psalms and Proverbs twice (I think). This would happen alongside of whatever other study you are doing and will give you a functioning timeline of the Bible. You can add geography and dates eventually and then you'll really have a better grasp on what God's been up to over the years!
*Host a giveaway on this little space. Keep your eyes open, because I've got a couple of things up my sleeve for this summer!
* I'd love to throw at least one cook out a month over the summer. It depends on PLANS, but I love gathering people together and filling them up with good food!
What are YOUR goals right now?