Finally Here!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I feel terrible that I've neglected the post I said I'd be making...If it's any consolation I've done nothing but keep my inbox from getting overloaded and use AllRecipes lately! Life outside of the internet has tossed me its fair share of time filling activities and as always, those are given TOP priority. 

Here we go: The Similarities I Share With George Whitefield


Like many other Christians, the growth and understanding period of my new birth took place over an extended period of time

When the understanding finally came and I began to see the whole picture of the purpose of my existence - I experienced joy unspeakable!

I have longed and prayed for local Christian companionship to no avail. 

As a result I have reached out to others and currently long to begin a revival of sorts in my community. 

Studying the life of George Whitefield has given me great hope! God took a solitary man from a spiritual "wasteland" and worked good for His glory in and through Whitefield's life. I have yet to see the complete big picture of my life story played out - but seeing Whitefield's humble beginnings gives me hope for what God plans to do with mine. 

"Look among the nations and watch-- 
        Be utterly astounded! 
        For I will work a work in your days 
        Which you would not believe, though it were told you"

Habakkuk 1:5


1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)