Childlike Hospitality

Saturday, July 11, 2009

How often do kids want to have friends over? 

Ask any parent and I'll bet that's probably one of the number one questions they hear while raising their kids. 

What prompts this desire - a favorite meal, a special game, or just an ordinary day? 

Whatever the cause, I think it's time that we take a look at their simple wish to be hospitable! 

If only we would open our doors, invite others in, and not have a care as to whether we're "up to it today".  As we minister to others in this way, I think we'll begin to see that it's not so bad after all. 




1 comment:

  1. So...you're saying I need to have 'childlike hospitality'??? Now that is pushing me beyond my comfort zone! *smile*

    Love you -
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)