It's Been a While...

Monday, May 10, 2010


...Since I've posted a list.


  • Yesterday was Mother's Day. The wind stopped and the sun was shining, so we enjoyed a game of badminton!
  • This morning I'm in the mood for some homemade biscuits....We're out of milk so that will have to wait.
  • I'll benefit from all of the gifts my Mom received yesterday.
  • Tonight, we're gathering in the family room with a friend for a movie and milkshakes!!! I'm very excited about this.
  • The sermon I heard on Sunday not only exhorted mothers and fathers to serve the Lord and train their children to do likewise, it also explained what it really means to HONOR something (especially mothers and fathers).
  • God has brought me to a place where He's reminded me of what is really important and given me the insight to strive after those things.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness...
Matthew 6:33

  • I don't really know much about this singer....but I recently discovered that I really like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)