Entermission

Sunday, January 09, 2011

I may have already talked about this. But it doesn't matter, I'm bound to have fresh insights! God is doing so much in me right now. I'm bursting at the seams. I have been overwhelmed by His goodness in all areas of my life. I have visited nearly every place I have ever wanted to visit in life. I have seen one of my little brothers get baptized. I have seen my little sister meet with God in a way that leaves her changed. I have had the chance to be a part of a Christian body learning from some serious saints. The list really goes on. In short, I have seen God's grace in my life, in the lives of those around me, and in the lives of those far off.

Seeing God's grace is exciting, amazing, and absolutely unfathomable.

So, what's this post about anyway?

DJ Official's album: Entermission.

This this album, a Reach Records DJ gathered the lyrics, voices, talents, and styles of artists from around the world to share a passion for God and His mission.

That's right, they gave their time, their talents, and their knowledge to share with anyone who will listen some of God's riches!!! Riches that have become their own. Riches that have them writing songs, producing beats, planting Churches, loving wives, raising children, and traveling the world with the Gospel of Christ.

That album continues to bless me. It has been blessing me more than usual in this time of gathering with my family to look at God's mission for His people. The mission, the vision He intends for every one of His people to catch and live their lives for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)