Ooops

Monday, April 02, 2012

Well, I was attempting to make a new post earlier this evening. Somehow I managed to get rid of the old template I was using. Not the background but the whole, complicated, behind the scenes format of the blog. 

I still can't figure out how to get that old one back. I actually think it is gone because of the way blogger has "upgraded". 

Needless to say this entire thing looks A LOT different. 

Some things I like. Some things I don't. I hope to get more color somewhere, some way. 

Either way, come back later this week I've got some posts planned! 

1 comment:

  1. Arielle Young10:17 PM

    I'm viewing this from my phone so I can't quite enjoy your new format...I'll come back in the morning from my computer...glad to see you are doing great and getting back into ur blogging...its high time ii posted again...been gone a lot lately :) I can't wait to see your new updates !! God bless

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)