Currently pt. 2

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

 
June 2, 2014


June is already off to a great start! I spent the weekend at Heidi's after having her daughter stay with me last week. My gardens are starting to look great. I could just go on and on! 

Currently I am...
 
cooking: breakfast foods (sausage gravy and biscuits, pancakes, waffles, etc.) and sandwiches (grilled cheese, blt, tuna fish) and fruit (so far just strawberries, bananas, pineapples, and grapes...I'm looking forward to the first watermelon).

watching: O=n Sunday I started a movie on Netflix called "Last Love".  I've watched it in like five 20 minute increments (weird, I know) and I'm looking forward to finishing it!

 planning:
some fun day trips throughout the course of the summer. Living history exhibits are my favorite but I'm up for just about anything.



 reading:
Mary Higgins Clark's new release "I've Got You Under My Skin", Elyse Fitzpatrick's "Idols of the Heart", Katherine Paterson's "Jacob Have I Loved", and John Gardner's "The Art of Fiction".

wearing: I've transitioned into all of my comfortable shorts whenever I'm home with nowhere to go. I've been wearing them since junior high and they're faded and a little ratty but they're my summer uniform for working around the house.

Go see what Jenna and Anne are up to and link up with your own currently post!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sausage gravy and biscuits sound amazing right now! Yum!
    I love reading everything that is going on with you! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast food is the best food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, breakfast food always hits the spot, as does grilled cheese. And Jacob Have I Loved was one of my favorite books when I was younger - really I love all of Katherine Patterson's books. Makes me want to re-read...

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)