What I Learned Over the Winter

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

December 19, 2014
My blogging habits have been all over the place this year.  I haven't done a "What I Learned" post in a while. I didn't stop keeping track of what I learned, I just stopped posting about it. Here's a list of SOME of them. Over the winter I learned that:

* As far as I can tell, Levi's have quit making Ladies 518s. These happen to be my FAVORITE jeans ever.

* Trivia Crack is a ton of fun. Thanks to Luke who got me hooked, to Garrett for showing me how it worked, and to my Mom for saying, "GAME ON!"

* When weird facts come up, take note! They will be very useful in Trivia Crack.

* H.O.M.E.S. is an acronym for The Great Lakes: Huron, Ontario, Michigan,  Erie, Superior. And that I can never remember what lake the "E" stands for.

December 18, 2014
* I-85 is still my favorite road to travel on.

* How to eat and make corn souflee. Both are super easy and this dish is pretty much the best thing to serve with ham or chicken divan or just because you want it.

* Sprite and peanuts are EXCELLENT together.

* How to make all the changes I wanted to make to my blog! Thanks to all of you who answered e-mails, did Google searches, and shared your codes with me!

December 21, 2014
* Distance and years melt away when you're with the ones you love.

* Netflix is different in different countries. Shout out to Jayda for NOT laughing at me! :)

* My friend Jay knew Mr. Rogers' REAL neighbors!

* Time with God in His Word is never a waste of time.


What did you learn this winter? 

4 comments:

  1. Levi's has done that to me numerous times over the years. A good fitting pair of jeans is hard to come by and then they discontinue them. Bah.
    I love Trivia Crack, but can't figure out how to play people I know! One day.
    Did you put the peanuts IN the Sprite? That's the best way to eat peanuts, in the bottle with the drink. Coke is my favorite with peanuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a fun post idea! I love it and look forward to seeing what you learn this season! I have never heard of Trivia Crack, but it sounds intriguing. You'll have to teach me someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good lessons here. I hate it when you love something (like jeans...so hard to find!) and then they stop making them! My husband keeps trying to get me to play trivia crack but I haven't yet. I know once I start I won't be able to stop! And corn souflee sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mehmaw7:57 PM

    I have the answer to your jeans dilemma. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)