Buried Secrets

Saturday, April 25, 2015


I have a handful of favorite authors. I watch for their books to be released so that I am sure not to miss anything. When I was offered a review copy of Irene Hannon's latest release, I didn't even have to stop to think about accepting! Hannon's books are always suspenseful and I never tire of the plots that she weaves together.

"Buried Secrets" is a book that will keep you guessing. Just when I thought I had something figured out, a new detail would surface and I was forced to think things through once more. I don't want to give any spoilers, so you'll just have to trust me when I tell you that "Buried Secrets" will not disappoint.

I enjoyed the way that plot unfolded even though it seemed like it was a little slow going at first. This is one of those books that flashes back and forth a little bit. The main characters face a pretty typical dilemma, but Hannon takes off as soon as the ground work is laid. You'll find yourself excited to keep reading!

You should know that this is the very first book in a new series! If you haven't read Hannon before, this might be a good book to start with because it will give you something to look forward to. I think it would make an especially good summer read!

Grab your copy here.


 Have you read any of Irene Hannon's books before?

What's the newest release you've read?




*I received a review copy from the publisher and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Hannon's books, but I may give this one a try! Series are always fun, having something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that author yet but it sounds interesting!! I am in the middle of "The Girl on the Train" right now... pretty suspenseful so far!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)