For Your Joy

Thursday, January 28, 2016



A few weeks ago, Alicia announced that she was going to be teaching a course to help people get through winter with JOY. Winter is definitely not my favorite season, so this whole idea really appealed to me. In fact, I think most of us would be in agreement on the issue that it is a TOUGH season.

The class is called "Matchless Winter". It's nine weeks long and includes one email every Monday that is LOADED with material. You can learn more about exactly what is included by clicking HERE.

Now...Alicia has no idea I'm writing this post. The thing is, I am REALLY excited about her course. This week's email contained a sentence that provides a great summary of what you can expect should you decide to sign up. She wrote, " Let's flip our 'endure' attitudes on their heads and enjoy this season."

There really is soooo much about winter that is unique. As I've said before, each season contains ways that enable us to glorify God, it's just a matter of figuring out what they are and making the most of them. I can't think of anyone better to follow along behind on this journey of unwrapping the gift that winter is to us.

Week three begins Monday, so there's still plenty of time to sign up and make this winter one to remember.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Such a good attitude to have during a season that is difficult for so many!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)