Currently: April 2017

Monday, April 10, 2017

April 4, 2017

In an attempt to get back on the blogging train, I'm writing this post on Friday afternoon. By the time you read it, it'll probably be Monday morning. The rest of the so much that has been happening will have happened over the weekend and I may be more tired than I am today. Good thing there is a way to schedule posts in advance.

 I'm currently...

Accomplishing: Keeping up. Or at least, trying to.

Feeling: Like things are going a mile a minute right now. I've been reminded of just how many wonderful people I have in my life here, there, and everywhere. I'm grateful. I'm excited. And, as tired as I seem to be in this moment, I wouldn't change a thing.

Needing: Honestly, the only thing I need is a reset button that snaps everything back into place. I guess that's known as God's grace. Which is good news, because that's something I can count on!

Practicing: My morning routine. Making time to write. Having a heart given to generous hospitality.

Pinning: I haven't used pinterest in the longest time, but if I did, I would pin this recipe, this quote, this hairstyle, this poem, and these window boxes. Also, have you seen this video or heard this song?

I'm linking up with Anne and Jess.

What are you currently into?

1 comment:

  1. I'm off to view the video and listen to the song. I'll have to see the other "pin worthy" things you linked, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)