Currently Into: Fall 2017

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October 24, 2017
Yesterday was all kinds of gorgeous. It was the kind of day where it truly feels like summer, but looks like fall. I worked in the yard for most of the afternoon IN A T-SHIRT. Everyone keeps saying that every nice day is going to be the last. So far, they've all been wrong. I'm sure they're not mad about it. I know I'm certainly not. 

Along with spending as much time as I can outside when it's nice, I've also been...

Watching: The Last Time I Saw Paris on DVD and The Invisible Guest on Netflix. I watched them both several times. They're that good.

Reading: "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by Agatha Christie and it's making me laugh out loud. I cannot read this one in public unless I want to look like a fool!

Listening To: September Song it's so dreamy and peaceful. Plus, with September in the name, it's made for fall!

Eating: My take on this overnight oatmeal and kale salad .

Working On: Keeping things straight and finding a writing rhythm.

I'm Also Really Into: Those resets I mentioned the other day, especially long walks.

What have you been into?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)