What I'm Into Right Now

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

January 3, 2018

It's the first Wednesday of the year. I've been cleaning and doing laundry and brushing dogs (we're watching a friend's dog this week and there was SO MUCH HAIR) and squeezing in a quick visit with a friend and taking a precariously slow walk and losing (AGAIN) in a game of Ticket to Ride. Ordinary days like this one are kind of my favorite. They're not too full. You don't really know exactly what they'll hold, so you just move on from one thing to the next. 

From one thing to the next. Some things are hard. Some things are good. There's always some kind of next just around the corner. Here's a little round up of the nexts I've come across lately and found especially enjoyable. 

*Pretty much every video these people put online. Here's just one example

*Piper sermons on repeat. I listened to this one yesterday morning. 

*Movie marathons. I've watched more movies in the last few weeks than I have in the last six months. The Hobbit. Maze Runner. LOTR. And random movies that seem like the perfect thing to watch in twos. 

*One of the pairings was Nerve and the soundtrack got stuck in my head. These are my top four songs from the album. 

*Speaking of songs...I've also been listening to these songs by Trip Lee and Tedashii and NF.

*Copying down and hanging onto Scriptures like this one.

*Sunshine. 

*Oranges. And fresh fruit in general. 

*Getting up early, opening the curtains, and taking coffee back to bed to watch the glimpse of the sunrise I get. 

*Writing in public places. I can really do it now without getting totally distracted. 


What have you been into lately?





2 comments:

  1. I want to like Tedoshi but I've been on such an acoustic kick recently! (Is it "recently" if it's been for the past year? Hm.....) I've been LOVING fresh fruit too! Hope the rest of your week goes wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your days sound wonderful right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)