From Four Days

Friday, June 22, 2012

Here we are again...It's Friday. 

I hate to say it, but there is a song that comes to my mind whenever I say or think, "It's Friday". Does that happen to you? I am sure you know the one...It's terrible isn't it? 

Highs

*Summer days in a small town. I love the people on the sidewalks, the sounds of lawn mowers, the packs of kids on bikes and in yards. 

* My Mom and I worked on a little project this week. Here is a sneak peak. 

Foam and Fabric. What could this be?

*I only left town ONCE.... I love going, but every now and then I just need time to slow down.

* Going on a little date with my sister. We sat on the patio of a local coffee shop and enjoyed cool summer drinks. Love this girl!

*Trying an Arnold Palmer on said date. 1/2 Lemonade 1/2 Tea in case you didn't know. I'll be having more of these!

Almost finished.

*French braiding my own hair. I have never been able to do this. I didn't go out in public - but it wasn't half bad. 

The FRONT side of the braid. Victorious! 


* Movie nights....Watched some of Emma (the one with Michael Gambon (my FAVORITE!), Johnny Lee Miller, and Romola Garai).

*Ice Cream!!! 

Moose Tracks with some warm peanut butter.

*Visiting with a friend - Alice, the one you all need to pray for - and seeing her get the joy of the Lord back during this difficult time.

*Stopping by the library and getting a couple of books to read. 

*Seeing a group of deer - they were young bucks I think - barely showing over the very green wheat fields. I wish I would have had time to pull over and get a picture of this. It was a beautiful sight. 

Finally, I just want to thank everyone who is following my blog. I love hearing from you in the form of e-mails and comments. This is what blogging is all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)