From Four Days

Friday, June 29, 2012

Monday was a great beginning to a new week!
I had some exciting things planned for later in the week so it was a day to get some work done. 

*Put together my Summer 2012 List...It's bright, colorful, and full of all the things I hope to do before the summer is over.

*In the backyard putting in a new flower bed. We transformed our old vegetable garden into a place to grow peonies, roses and a few other pretty flowers. 

The almost finished project...

 * I spent some time taking pictures around the yard of the progress of the plants. I couldn't help but notice the shadows created by the leaves.



* Tuesday was the first day of a summer Bible study with some other ladies. I am new to the group, but I know several other people who are also taking part. I am looking forward to the next couple of months together!

*Wednesday we crossed off an item on the Summer List by going to a water park.

The blob under the green tube was being  a goof. He's a total ham, but you wouldn't know it by the pictures I took!
See,  he was just popping up out of the water as I took this one.
*Yesterday was a day to play catch up and do a little cleaning.

*The kitchen was quiet this week. No new recipes, no sweet treats. Just quick, light dinners. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic week!!! :)
    I love yall's garden, i hope to one day have a raised garden in our back yard FULL of veggies! A girl can dream right....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)