Introducing...Project 365

Friday, June 29, 2012

At the end of last month, I decided to do my own version of the "picture a day" challenge. This was mostly inspired by the purchase of my new camera. The only thing is, I still  haven't taken a single picture with it.
 
(nearly) Everyday, I have taken a picture with my old camera, an iPod, or an iPad. Sometimes it is a picture of something that describes my day, sometimes it's just a picture that I liked. Each day I have written a SHORT "journal entry" to go with the day's picture. Occasionally I added a funny story from the day too. 

This is mainly for me, but I'm sharing it with you! These posts will happen once a month, hopefully on the last day of the month.

Tomorrow morning you will get the first installment of this little project. 
 
Here's to a happy weekend and another great month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)