Falling Behind Yet Getting Ahead!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Well, posts have stopped here. But not for good!

I'm currently having problems with my computer's internet access. Until I get it fixed/figured out, posts will be few and far between.

The funny thing is, before this happened I had several topics I was planning on writing about.
Eventually I may get to them! If not, I suppose we'll just pick up wherever I'm at when I am able to get here again.

It's been a week and let's just say it actually feels good not being able to get on all the time.

You should try it sometime! You just might be surprised at the difference it makes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:06 PM

    Hola mi amiga!! :)

    Yep, know what you mean and I completely agree that it's rather relaxing/enjoyable to *not* be on the computer for a change. I'll know first hand about that pretty soon, huh?! I hope you have a blessed week!! ~Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)