Happy Birthday Blessed!!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Today is a very special day in our family. 

It is my Mom's birthday! 

She is a woman that has given so much for me and yet I give so little for her. From the time she was saved she has been growing in the Lord and it has blessed me more than she'll ever know. She has stood firm in the foundation of Jesus Christ and this is manifested in every area of her life. 

Drop by her blog today and wish her a happy birthday!
www.thereisaseason.blogspot.com

To this end I always pray for you, 
that our God may...fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by His power,
 so that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 may be glorified in you!
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12

Happy Birthday Blessed! We love you!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sis...

    (In my best Mr. Porticolis (sp?) voice I can muster)...

    Why you want to make me cry??

    Thanks, Sis, I strive on - and still the words echo in my mind - why do I do the things I know I shouldn't, and don't do those I know I should. You are a blessing and an encouragment!

    Hugs -
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)