Truth in Action

Monday, October 05, 2009

I wanted to share with you all that all though Annie Keary wrote those words during her lifetime many years ago, they speak of God working in the lives of His people. The very words that she spoke, I have seen played out in my own life.

Have you found this to be true in yours?

I want to encourage you to join me in looking at what seem like "interruptions" as part of God's plan for your life. It is not easy to do, but in doing this, there is great reward. What sort of reward? I have found it to be peace in knowing that you are being a faithful servant.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah...interruptions. =) I constantly need the reminder to view "interruptions as part of God's plan for your life," so thanks, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)