It Was Implied...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

but, not made explicit and that can be a problem!

In the two previous posts I talked about how I got to where I am as a Christian.

I talked a lot about regular men and their ministries.
I talked about their faithfulness to God and His Word.

I left out the major aspect of how I became a Christian and why I endure.

The Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Word of God: Holy Bible.

It is through this Word that God speaks to me. It is through this Word that I have known Him.
God used regular men anointed and inspired by the Holy Spirit to write His Word.
God continues to use regular men who are walking in the anointing of the Holy Spirit to preach His Word.

So now you know. Regular men were involved, but the real power in my justification, regeneration, and sanctification is God, Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)