Walking in the Light

Monday, June 06, 2011

One of my favorite things about the internet is being able to be connected to other saints. These are saints who I would have no connection to if it was not for the internet.

Reading books is wonderful, but the encouragement that comes from reading articles, blogs, short comments, and the like simply overwhelms me with the goodness of God's grace!

Here is a fitting word that John Piper posted the other day:"Walking in the light does not mean sinlessness. It means seeing our sin, confessing, and fighting it as forgiven. (1 John 1:7-9)"

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! Because, when was the last time I saw you? 2009 conference, I think? We just had a sermon at church yesterday on confession, and it was extremely challenging and convicting! John Piper always has the best quotes, and one that was brought out yesterday that struck home with me was: The thing that makes you the happiest is your god. I may have to blog about that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)