A Tuesday Afternoon

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You've probably seen the "if we were out for coffee" posts. I'm about to add another one to the stack!

If we were having coffee...I'd tell you about an article I just read. I'd ask you about how you think God intends for us to use the emotions He gave us. 


If we were having coffee...I'd tell you about some new recipes I've been making lately. Lemon Bars, Granola, Soft Pretzels, and what I have dubbed Murderous Brownies.  I'd invite you over to share some of them with me. 




If we were having coffee...I'd talk about the flowers I hope to grow this year. I picked up several mixed seed packets as well as some alyssum. I'd ask you what some of your favorite flowers are. 

Mostly...If we were having coffee, I'd just want to sit and smile and LISTEN to what you have to say. 

So, tell me, if we were having coffee, what would you have to say to me? 

1 comment:

  1. Cool article! I'm going to bookmark that:) if we were having coffee I would tell you to pass the sugar!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please be sure to leave your e-mail so that I can reply. :)